TurboLaw Document Software version 5.03 has just been released and as usual we’ve made a host of changes both big and small in response to feedback we’ve received from users.
- Added support for new area of law: Connecticut Family Law
- Added an “email” option for parties in MA and RI Probate cases
- Added support for additional name display formats in documents
- Added support for both “Common” and “Non-Common” children in documents
- Added explicit entries for “Heir,” “Beneficiary,” and “Devisee” to MA/Probate
- Relabeled “Beneficiary” to “Trust Beneficiary” in MA/Probate
- Updated the address for the MA Franklin County Probate Court
- Improved support for MA/Probate Guardianship cases
- Improved & simplified the layout of the “Case Details” printed report
- Fixed a rare “oops” error that could happen only under very specific circumstances (when accessing TurboLaw using Remote Desktop from a Mac running OS X with folder redirection enabled and file names ending in “”)
As always we hope you enjoy this new version of TurboLaw. If you have any thoughts or feedback we’d love to hear from you!