Packed With Helpful Features
Fully editable forms
Edit any portion of your TurboLaw forms – including court forms!
Create your own letterhead in TurboLaw or copy/paste your own.
Use our templates or create and manage your own to save time.
Never fully recalculate a financial statement again.
Get document instructions (paper color, size) while you work.
Store contact information, auto-fill forms, and notate cases.
Get the documents you need right at your fingertips, 24/7.
Conflict of Interest Check
Automatically check for interest based on social security numbers.
Ensure your information is safe with one-click backup.
What does TurboLaw do?
TurboLaw Document Software saves you time with automated forms and documents.
TurboLaw is a unique document automation solution because it includes the fully editable documents you need in your daily practice – unlike other document software products which require you to build (and even “code”) your own.
TurboLaw’s intuitive design makes it easy to get going – no huge learning curve or extensive training needed.
Don't reinvent the wheel
Step-by-step wizards save all your client and case info saving you valuable time. Don’t “re-invent the wheel” every time you create a form!
Forms at your fingertips
With TurboLaw, hundreds of state-specific forms and motions are at your fingertips – so you don’t have to bother your friends or waste time hunting for forms online or at the courthouse.
You have better things to do
Stop typing the same thing over and over again – you have better things to do! Let TurboLaw take care of the drudgery of filling out repetitive case and client information in the documents and forms you use every day.
With TurboLaw, you can make tweaks to forms as you wish and change the wording in any of our documents to create your own custom auto-filling library (without the hassle and annoyance of starting from scratch)!
The next step is our 30 day free trial.
See it for yourself
Click the button below to get access to a short video demo where you can see for yourself how TurboLaw Document Software helps you get more clients, have happier clients, and get home on time.
Family Law Edition
With TurboLaw for Connecticut Family Law, you can now get the forms and automation you want and need without paying for all the extras you don’t.
Forms Included in the Family Law Edition
- JD-FM-138 (10-14) - Affidavit - Relief From Abuse
- JD-FM-154 (2-06) - Affidavit of Noncompliance With License Suspension Order
- JD-FM-164 (2-15) - Affidavit Concerning Children
- JD-FM-164A (11-14) - Addendum to Affidavit Concerning Children
- JD-FM-178 (11-11) - Affidavit Concerning Military Service
- JD-FM-225 (10-14) - Affidavit of Expenses of Counsel or Guardian Ad Litem for Minor Child or Children
- JD-FM-172 (5-16) - Dissolution Agreement
- JD-FM-183 (4-00) - Custody-Visitation Agreement
- JD-FM-231 (9-14) - Agreement Form
- JD-FM-243 (10-15) - Agreement - Nonadversarial Divorce
- JD-FM-137 (10-16) - Application For Relief From Abuse
- JD-FM-137S (10-16) - Application For Relief From Abuse (Spanish)
- JD-FM-15 (11-12) - Application for Contempt Order, Income Withholding, and-or Other Relief
- JD-FM-161 (5-13) - Custody-Visitation Application - Parent
- JD-FM-201 (4-08) - Application and Writ, Habeas Corpus Ad Testificandum
- JD-FM-222 (9-14) - Application For Emergency Ex Parte Order of Custody
- JD-FM-75 (2-15) - Application for Waiver of Fees-Appointment of Cousel, Family
- JD-FM-97 (3-16) - Family Violence Education Program, Application, Orders and Disposition
Complaints and Petitions
- JD-FM-159 (3-17) - Divorce Complaint (Dissolution of Marriage)
- JD-FM-159A (10-05) - Dissolution of Civil Union Complaint
- JD-FM-221 (12-14) - Verified Petition for Visitation - Grandparents & Third Parties
- JD-FM-237 (4-15) - Legal Separation Complaint
- JD-FM-240 (5-15) - Annulment Complaint
- JD-FM-242 (1-17) - Joint Petition - Nonadversarial Divorce
Correspondence - General
- Letter - General
- Letter to Clerk re Enclosure(s) - General
- Letter to Client re Enclosure - Action
- Letter to Client re Enclosure - No Action
- Letter to Opposing Counsel
- JD-FM-220 (7-15) - Worksheet for the Connecticut Child Support and Arrearage Guidelines (CCSG-1)
- JD-FM-6-LONG (2-16) - Financial Affidavit
- JD-FM-6-SHORT (2-16) - Financial Affidavit
- JD-FM-102 (3-16) - Individual Case Report, Family Violence, Victim Advocate
- JD-FM-111 (3-17) - Appeal From Family Support Magistrate
- JD-FM-124 (1-15) - Contempt Proceedings Upon Failure of Payer
- JD-FM-149 (11-12) - Parenting Education Program
- JD-FM-150 (4-14) - Case Input Record, Non IV-D Income Withholding (Client as Obligee)
- JD-FM-150 (4-14) - Case Input Record, Non IV-D Income Withholding (Client as Obligor)
- JD-FM-160 (6-14) - Dissolution Answer
- JD-FM-187 (2-00) - Answer, Paternity Petition
- JD-FM-199 (3-14) - Proposed Parental Responsibility Plan
- JD-FM-232 (10-14) - Periodic Review Worksheet - Fees Charged by Counsel or Guardian Ad Litem
- JD-FM-249 (11-15) - Certification of Waiver of Service of Process - Cases Pending Under Section 5 of Public Act 15-7
- JD-FM-71 (12-14) - Advisement of Rights
- JD-FM-165-2017 (10-16) - Case Management Dates 2017
- JD-FM-248 (11-15) - Dissolution of Marriage-Legal Separation Information Sheet for Cases Pending Under Section 5 of Public Act 15-7
- JD-FM-257 (1-17) - How to Apply for a Restraining Order Under Section 46b-15
Judgments and Orders
- JD-FM-1 (12-14) - Income Withholding Order
- JD-FM-125 (7-16) - Order to Maintain Health Insurance for Minor Child(ren)
- JD-FM-162 (5-15) - Order to Attend Hearing and Notice to Respondent
- JD-FM-163 (1-16) - Case Management Agreement-Order
- JD-FM-168 (12-10) - Order of Notice in Family Cases
- JD-FM-177 (11-09) - Dissolution of Marriage (Divorce) Judgment
- JD-FM-177A (10-05) - Dissolution of Civil Union Judgment
- JD-FM-184 (3-14) - Custody-Visitation Judgment
- JD-FM-246 (10-15) - Divorce Decree - Nonadversarial
- JD-FM-167 (2-11) - Motion for Order of Notice in Family Cases
- JD-FM-169 (4-08) - Motion for Additional Orders of Notice in Family Cases
- JD-FM-173 (2-15) - Motion for Contempt-Contempt Citation
- JD-FM-174 (2-13) - Motion for Modification
- JD-FM-176 (6-12) - Motion for Orders Before Judgment (Pendente Lite) in Family Cases
- JD-FM-185 (10-10) - Motion For Intervention in Family Matters
- JD-FM-200 (2-17) - Motion to Approve Arbitration Agreement in Family Cases
- JD-FM-206 (4-15) - Motion to Open Judgment (Family Matters)
- JD-FM-247 (3-17) - Motion to Waive Statutory Time Period - Divorce or Legal Separation
Notices and Requests
- JD-FM-158 (12-14) - Notice of Automatic Court Orders
- JD-FM-175 (10-15) - Certification of Notice in Family Cases (Public Assistance)
- JD-FM-188 (4-15) - Request for Nondisclosure of Location Information
- JD-FM-202 (8-07) - Request For Leave (Objector) (Page 2)
- JD-FM-202 (8-07) - Request for Leave (Requestor)
- JD-FM-210 (1-12) - Notice of Automatic Orders - Petition for Child Support
- JD-FM-219 (2-12) - Guardian Ad Litem, Request for Status Conference
- JD-FM-233 (1-15) - Supplemental Affidavit and Request for Orders of Maintenance
- JD-FM-244 (10-15) - Notice of Changed Condition - Nonadversarial Divorce
- JD-FM-245 (10-15) - Notice of Revocation - Nonadversarial Divorce
- JD-FM-256 (10-16) - Request for Additional Time for Service of Ex Parte Restraining Order
- JD-FM-260 (1-17) - Notice of Automatic Court Orders - Nonadversarial Divorce
- JD-FM-3 (3-17) - Summons, Family Actions
- JD-FM-68 (11-12) - Notice and Claim - Support Income Withholding
- JD-FM-68 (11-12) - Notice and Claim - Support Income Withholding (Page 2) (Client as Obligor)
- JD-FM-70 (9-99) - Notice to Nonappearing Obligor of Income Withholding Order
I wanted to write to thank you and your firm for the substantial support which you provided to me in connection with the installation of my TurboLaw upgrade. I have dealt with other vendors of legal software, and TurboLaw is by far the best, both with respect to the product itself and also with respect to the technical support assistance which you provide. Your services and product have promoted the efficient running of my office.Joyce G. Perocchi
Thank you for being so responsive. It is good to have responsive ‘partners’ like you to help me with my practice. Thanks again.Michael P. Friedman, Esq
I appreciate your customer service. TurboLaw rocks!Attorney Alison Zollo Lebleu
Stress-free support when you need a hand
a responsive partner when you need help
Prefer to talk to a human? Give us a call Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm ET, and we'll help you out!
TOLL FREE: (800) 518-8726
INT'L: +1 (508) 283-1389
Windows System Requirements
TurboLaw Document Software requires the following minimum system configuration:
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or higher (TurboLaw Document Software setup downloads and installs this automatically)
- Microsoft Word 2007 or later and Microsoft Excel 2007 or later
Cloud for Mac and mobile devices
You don't need a PC to use TurboLaw Document Software. Use the Cloud version and access TurboLaw Document Software from anywhere on almost any device - all you need is an internet connection!
Try TurboLaw Document Software for free!Get started with a free 30-day trial today
There’s absolutely no obligation and you can unsubscribe at any time.
A credit card is required to sign up.