We’re starting off 2018 with a new release of TurboLaw Document Software – Version 5.04. This new version adds support for our new Vermont edition, as well as a number of other changes:
- License numbers instead of registration codes
- TurboLaw is now activated with a license number rather than a registration code – no more worrying about registering or renewing!
- Automatic daily document database refresh
- TurboLaw will now automatically refresh the document database once per day to ensure that you always see the latest documents.
- Fixed an “oops” error when trying to open a case with a missing folder
- Fixed some minor display issues for high DPI displays
As always we hope you enjoy this new version of TurboLaw and if you have any thoughts or suggestions, please don’t hesitate to let us know!