Version 4.01 of TurboLaw Document Software has just been released, with a whole host of changes and improvements – especially to the process of moving to a new computer as well as to TurboLaw’s built-in backup.
The major changes in this version are:
- Custom user templates and “favorite” documents are now included in TurboLaw’s backup files
- The TurboLaw Migration Wizard now also moves your custom user templates and “favorite” documents to your new computer
- Added the ability to import and export custom user templates easily (so that you can share them with other users)
- Added opposing counsel’s phone and fax numbers to the “Case Details” printout for Massachusetts Divorce and Family Law cases
- Added “date of service of divorce complaint” to the Case Interview Wizard for Massachusetts Divorce and Family Law so that the length of marriage (for alimony calculation purposes) can be calculated
- When creating new documents, TurboLaw will automatically switch Word 2013 out of “reading view”
As always, for a full list of changes, after the update is installed just click on the Help tab in TurboLaw and then click What’s New.
[note class=”info”]This new version is available now as an automatic update to all our current TurboLaw subscribers. We’re very proud of this new version and we hope you find it helpful â€“ and as always, if you have any comments, suggestions, or questions, don’t hesitate to let us know![/note]