We’ve been keeping busy here this summer, and this means that we’ve got another update to TurboLaw Time and Billing – version 3.02 – which has just been released. If you have TurboLaw Time and Billing installed, you will receive this update automatically the next time you open the program (as long as you haven’t turned automatic updates off).
Quite literally every single change in this new version is based directly on customer suggestions and feedback, so we hope you like it and find it useful!
- New (optional) method of displaying retainer payments/activity on statements
- You can now specify the date a payment was applied to a bill (if needed)
- Bills and statements can now be bulk exported to individual PDF files
- Added new merge fields for statement templates – “account balance” and “amount due.” The “account balance” shows the overall client’s balance, while the amount due only shows what is due (in other words, if there is a credit on the account, the “amount due” is zero, since nothing is “due”).
- Updated the built-in bill templates to sort first by date, then by description (if the dates are the same)
- Changed the “retainer balance” field for bills and statements to show a positive number instead of a negative one
- Changed the location of custom bill and statement templates to be in your “Documents” folder so they are easier to find & move to a new computer
- Added an option to disable the bill payment reminder message
- Improved the “Import from Outlook” function so it uses the set “mailing address” from Outlook
[note class=”mycomment”]As always, we welcome and value your feedback – if you have any questions or comments about TurboLaw Time and Billing, please let us know![/note]