It’s finally here! TurboLaw Version 3 was released just this morning. TurboLaw 3 is, without a doubt, the best version of TurboLaw we’ve ever produced – and we’re sure you’ll agree. From the new case wizards to the tabbed navigation to the case search capabilities and even the new icon, every aspect of TurboLaw has been tweaked, polished, and improved (often based on suggestions we receive from our users).
This new version of TurboLaw is like our early Christmas gift to you – and it’s a doozy. Here’s a list of the biggest and most noticeable changes in this version:
- Case Searching: no more scrolling through long lists of cases – now you can search for your cases quickly and easily!
- Folder Support in the Saved Documents window: save your documents in sub-folders you’ve created, or even just browse through all your case files easily, right from within TurboLaw.
- Choose Existing Parties: never enter the same party twice!
- Choose Existing Attorneys: never enter the same opposing counsel twice!
- Improved navigation: tabs are all the rage these days, and TurboLaw has finally made the switch – no more getting lost with “windows within windows.”
- Easier help: fast access via the “Help” menu to our life-saving remote support tools
And if that’s not enough for you, we’ve also totally redesigned the way you enter and edit cases (the Case Interview Wizards), with more improvements than you can shake a stick at:
- Resize or maximize the case wizards
- Visually consistent look and feel
- Incremental save, so you never lose an entire case’s worth of work in the event of a computer crash or power outage
- Enter parties the same way across different types of cases
- Easier date entry
- Enter addresses the same way across different types of cases
- Easily enter foreign (non-US) addresses
- Indicate that a party is “pro-se” with just a click
- Better custom case folder management
- Improved tips and help
We’ve worked long and hard to make this version of TurboLaw a reality, and we’re very happy to finally bring it to you. We hope you enjoy it, and we thank you for being a TurboLaw customer! Happy Holidays!
[note class=”email”]Got any suggestions or feedback about the new version of TurboLaw? Let us know![/note]