Once again, we are proud to announce the latest new version of TurboLaw Time and Billing – Version 1.12!
For this new version of TurboLaw Time and Billing, we’ve included a number of new features that were added based on feedback from our customers. So you might say that we heard your “wish list” and this is our holiday present to you.
- Major new feature: Notes and details fields now have built-in automatic spell-checking – the same sort of “red squiggly” spell-check that you’d expect.
- New way to view “Account History” similar to a register or ledger, for those people that prefer this type of view.
- Bills can now be viewed without groups so you can sort all bills together.
- Matters now display summary total, so you can see how much you’ve billed for a particular matter.
- Dashboard home screen now has summary totals, to help give you more of an “overview” of your accounts.
- Graphs can now be zoomed in & out, and can be scrolled when zoomed in, which makes it easier to see the details when there are a lot of bars in a graph.
- Improved initial start-up time, so the program starts up faster – even on slower computers.
As always, TurboLaw Time and Billing checks for updates automatically in the background, so you don’t have to do anything special to get this update – just keep your eyes open for the pop-up balloon that notifies you of the update or this little message that appears in the bottom-right corner of TurboLaw Time and Billing’s window:
Just click the pop-up balloon (or the message) to install the update (it only takes a few seconds to install).
As always, we welcome any feedback you may have, and we hope you enjoy this latest version of TurboLaw Time and Billing!