Family Law Edition
With TurboLaw for Vermont Family Law, you can now get the forms and automation you want and need without paying for all the extras you don’t.
Forms Included in the Family Law Edition
- 152A (10-14)- Affidavit Upon Receipt of Firearms
- 804 (1-11) - Affidavit - Family Court
- 818F - Parentage Affidavit (Father)
- 818M - Parentage Affidavit (Mother)
- 834 (9-10) - Affidavit of Child Custody
- 88 (7-10) - Affidavit of Child Custody (UCCJA)
- 400-00126 (7-16) - Agreement for Post-Adoption Contact or Communication
- Agreement to Enter into Parent Coordination (12-06)
- 228 (11-14) - Application to Waive Filing Fees and Service Costs
- 228C - Application to Proceed In Forma Pauperis COPE
- Application for Parent Coordination Subsidy
Complaints and Petitions
- 110 (7-14) - Juvenile Petition
- 816 No Kids - Complaint for Legal Separation NO KIDS
- 817-OCS-NC (5-11) - OCS Parentage Complaint Non-Cooperative Parents
- 836-Kids - Complaint for Divorce WITH KIDS
- 836-No Kids - Complaint for Divorce NO KIDS
- 836-NR-No Kids (7-12) - Complaint for Divorce NO KIDS Non Resident
Correspondence - General
- Letter - General
- Letter to Clerk re Enclosure(s) - General
- Letter to Client re Enclosure - Action
- Letter to Client re Enclosure - No Action
- Letter to Opposing Counsel
- 400-00813A (9-15) - Financial Affidavit
- 400-00813B (9-15) - Financial Affidavit-Property & Asset
- 400-00813S (9-16) - Financial Affidavit-Non-Divorce
- DPS 132 (5-17) - Personal Expense Claim
- OCS Form 131A (7-97)
- OCS Form 131C (11-90)
- 112 (7-10) - Victim Impact Statement & Request Form
- 115 (1-09) - Periodic Review Report
- 154 (7-10) - Intention to Pursue or Withdraw Complaint for RFA
- 844 (5-16) - Acceptance of Service
- 849 - Statement of Confidential Information
- 89 (7-10) - Care Plan for Child-Non Custodial Parent
- 897A (6-14) - GAL Pre-trial Proceeding Activities List
- Department of Health Record of Divorce or Annulment (9-09)
- 800 - Information Sheet
Judgments and Orders
- 400-00802 (3-17) - Child Support Order (Client as Obligee)
- 400-00802 (3-17) - Child Support Order (Client as Obligor)
- 802M (10-14) - Medical Support Order
- 819 (7-10) - Parentage Order
- 879L (3-12) - Final Decree-Order Property Contested - Long Form
- 879S (3-12) - Final Decree-Order Property Contested - Short Form
- Order of Referral for Parent Coordination (1-07)
- Data Tracking Release (Mediation) (4-05)
- Divorce Mediation Completion (7-06)
- Divorce Mediation Intake (7-06)
- Family Court Mediation Process
- Family Court Mediation Program (10-14)
- Inappropriate for Mediation (5-05)
- Release of Information (1-01)
- Request to Attend Mediation (2-14)
- Request to Attend Mediation Follow-Up (2-14)
- Subsidy Application (4-05)
- 400-00152B (8-17) - Motion for Order to Release Firearms
- 400-00869 (8-15) - Motion for Genetic Testing
- 806 (9-10) - Motion & Affidavit for Default Judgment
- 830 (9-10) - Miscellaneous Motion Form
- 841 (9-10) - 4(e) Motion Stipulation Waive Final Hearing
- 842 (9-10) - Motion to Continue Hearing - Family
Notices and Requests
- 109 (7-10) - Notice of Intent Not to File Juvenile Petition
- 400-00127 (10-15) - Request to Attend Confidential Juvenile Hearing
- 800-00005 (5-17) - Notice of Appeal to Supreme Court
- 801 (7-15) - Notice of Hearing - Motion to Establish Child Support
- 820-Kids (9-10) - Notice of Action & Request for Waiver of Service WITH KIDS
- 820-No Kids (9-10) - Notice of Action & Request for Waiver of Service NO KIDS
- 829 (3-11) - Notice of Appeal - Magistrate
- 891R (6-14) - GAL Request for Appointment of Attorney for Child
- 400-00108S (7-16) - Merits Stipulation
- 400-00870 (8-15) - Genetic Testing Stipulation & Order
- 825 (9-12) - PR&R Stipulation (Parenting Plan)
- 872 (10-11) - Parentage Stipulation
- 878 (6-12) - Final Divorce Stipulation Property
Packed With Helpful Features
Fully editable forms
Edit any portion of your TurboLaw forms – including court forms!
Create your own letterhead in TurboLaw or copy/paste your own.
Use our templates or create and manage your own to save time.
Never fully recalculate a financial statement again.
Get document instructions (paper color, size) while you work.
Store contact information, auto-fill forms, and notate cases.
Get the documents you need right at your fingertips, 24/7.
Conflict of Interest Check
Automatically check for interest based on social security numbers.
Ensure your information is safe with one-click backup.
Be The First To Know
Sign up now and be the first to know when TurboLaw Vermont is released.
There's no obligation and you can unsubscribe at any time.
You're confirmed - we'll send you an email when TurboLaw VT/Family Law is released!
See it for yourself
Click the button below to get access to a short video demo where you can see for yourself how TurboLaw Document Software helps you get more clients, have happier clients, and get home on time.
I wanted to write to thank you and your firm for the substantial support which you provided to me in connection with the installation of my TurboLaw upgrade. I have dealt with other vendors of legal software, and TurboLaw is by far the best, both with respect to the product itself and also with respect to the technical support assistance which you provide. Your services and product have promoted the efficient running of my office.Joyce G. Perocchi
Thank you for being so responsive. It is good to have responsive ‘partners’ like you to help me with my practice. Thanks again.Michael P. Friedman, Esq
I appreciate your customer service. TurboLaw rocks!Attorney Alison Zollo Lebleu
Stress-free support when you need a hand
a responsive partner when you need help
Prefer to talk to a human? Give us a call Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm ET, and we'll help you out!
TOLL FREE: (800) 518-8726
INT'L: +1 (508) 283-1389