If you practice in Maine, you’ll love our TurboLaw Document Software Maine Edition! We stay on top of all of the form changes and automatically update forms in your software.
Forms included in TurboLaw Maine Edition
Click below to see a full list of all the forms included in the TurboLaw Maine Edition.
Family Law Forms
- AD-001 (7-16) - Petition for Adoption and Name Change
- AD-003 (7-16) - Consent of Other Than Parent
- AD-004 (7-16) - Consent by Person to be Adopted
- AD-005 (7-16) - Child Custody Affidavit
- AD-006 (7-16) - Confidential Statement to Accompany Petition for Adoption
- AD-007 (7-16) - Report of Disbursements
- AD-010 (10-16) - Adoption Registry Acknowledgment
- AD-011 (10-16) - Secondary Placement Affidavit
- AD-012 (10-16) - Certificate of Counseling
- AD-013 (10-16) - Consent of Parent to Adoption
- AD-014 (10-16) - Consent of Parent to Adoption (Outside the State of Maine)
Correspondence - General
- Letter - General
- Letter to Clerk re Enclosure(s) - General
- Letter to Client re Enclosure - Action
- Letter to Client re Enclosure - No Action
- Letter to Opposing Counsel
- FM-040-S (8-16) - Child Support Worksheet
- FM-042 (4-14) - Certificate In Lieu of Financial Statement
- FM-043 (10-10) - Financial Statement
- Income Withholding Order
- GS-001 (7-16) - Petition for Appointment of Temporary Guardian of Minor
- GS-003 (7-16) - Petition for Appointment of Permanent Guardian of Minor
- GS-006 (7-16) - Acceptance of Appointment by Guardian of Minor
- GS-007 (7-16) - Petition for Termination-Removal-Resignation of Guardianship
- GS-010 (10-16) - Child Custody Affidavit in Support of Appointment of Guardian of Minor
- GS-011 (10-16) - Letters of Guardianship
- FM-062 (6-14) - Motion to Modify
- FM-068 (4-14) - Motion for Contempt Rule 66
- FM-070 (4-14) - Motion to Enforce
- FM-214 (10-15) - Motion to Enforce Visitation for Military Members
- CV-036 (7-16) - Acknowledgment Receipt of Summons & Complaint, Post-Judgment Motion
- CV-CR-FM-PC-200 (7-15) - SSN Confidential Disclosure Form
- CV-FM-103 (10-15) - Notice of Hearing
- CV-FM-202 (4-13) - Affidavit Service Completed by Alternate Means
- FM-002 (6-16) - Family Matters Summary Sheet
- FM-004 (6-16) - Complaint for Divorce (with children)
- FM-005 (4-14) - Complaint for Divorce (no children)
- FM-006 (6-16) - Paternity, Parental Rights
- FM-008 (4-14) - Petition For Expedited Enforcement Of Child Custody Determination
- FM-050 (4-14) - Child Support Affidavit
- FM-052 (4-14) - Federal Affidavit
- FM-054 (4-14) - Certifcate in Lieu of Case Management Conference
- FM-055 (4-14) - Verification of Diligent Job Search
- FM-056 (4-14) - Certificate Regarding Real Estate
- FM-057 (4-14) - Affidavit for Confidential Address
- FM-058 (4-14) - Affidavit-Request for Registration of a Foreign Order
- FM-064 (4-14) - Petition for Emancipation
- FM-071 (4-14) - Objection to Final Order of Magistrate
- FM-087 (7-16) - Info Regarding Case Management
- FM-125 (9-15) - Order Appointing Guardian Ad Litem
- FM-132S (8-16) - Child Support Order
- FM-137 (2-09) - Contempt Scheduling Order
- FM-160 (4-14) - Waiver of Right to Object and Waiver of Appeal
- FM-171 (3-13) - Abstract of Divorce Decree
- FM-181 (4-14) - Verified Application for Issuance of Warrant
- FM-186 (6-16) - Answer and Counterclaim for Divorce
- FM-187 (6-16) - Answer and Counterclaim Parental Rights-Responsibilities
- FM-188 (4-13) - Order for Service by Alternate Means
- FM-216 (8-16) - Uncontested Joint Petition for Pre-Birth Determination of Parentage
- FM-221 (12-17) - Amended Order Appointing Guardian Ad Litem
- FM-222 (1-18) - Compliance Report of the Guardian Ad Litem
- PB-003 (10-16) - Jurisdictional Affidavit
- PB-005 (10-16) - Additional Party Summary Sheet
- PC-003 (2-09) - Child Protection Financial Affidavit
- PC-024 (6-17) - Child Protection Guardian ad Litem Voucher
- PC-034 (1-18) - Compliance Report of the Guardian Ad Litem
Document automation packed with helpful features
Fully editable forms
Edit any portion of your TurboLaw forms – including court forms!
Create your own letterhead in TurboLaw or copy/paste your own.
Use our templates or create and manage your own to save time.
Never fully recalculate a financial statement again.
Get document instructions (paper color, size) while you work.
Store contact information, auto-fill forms, and notate cases.
Get the documents you need right at your fingertips, 24/7.
Conflict of Interest Check
Automatically check for interest based on Social Security numbers.
Ensure your information is safe with one-click backup.
See it for yourself
Click the button below to get access to a short video demo where you can see for yourself how TurboLaw Document Software helps you get more clients, have happier clients, and get home on time.
I wanted to write to thank you and your firm for the substantial support which you provided to me in connection with the installation of my TurboLaw upgrade. I have dealt with other vendors of legal software, and TurboLaw is by far the best, both with respect to the product itself and also with respect to the technical support assistance which you provide. Your services and product have promoted the efficient running of my office.Joyce G. Perocchi
Thank you for being so responsive. It is good to have responsive ‘partners’ like you to help me with my practice. Thanks again.Michael P. Friedman, Esq
I appreciate your customer service. TurboLaw rocks!Attorney Alison Zollo Lebleu
Stress-free support when you need a hand
a responsive partner when you need help
Prefer to talk to a human? Give us a call Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm ET, and we'll help you out!
TOLL FREE: (800) 518-8726
INT'L: +1 (508) 283-1389