What does TurboLaw do?
TurboLaw Document Software saves you time with automated forms and documents.
TurboLaw is a unique document automation solution because it includes the fully editable documents you need in your daily practice – unlike other document software products which require you to build (and even “code”) your own.
TurboLaw’s intuitive design makes it easy to get going – no huge learning curve or extensive training needed.
Don't reinvent the wheel
Step-by-step wizards save all your client and case info saving you valuable time. Don’t “re-invent the wheel” every time you create a form!
Forms at your fingertips
With TurboLaw, hundreds of state-specific forms and motions are at your fingertips – so you don’t have to bother your friends or waste time hunting for forms online or at the courthouse.
You have better things to do
Stop typing the same thing over and over again – you have better things to do! Let TurboLaw take care of the drudgery of filling out repetitive case and client information in the documents and forms you use every day.
With TurboLaw, you can make tweaks to forms as you wish and change the wording in any of our documents to create your own custom auto-filling library (without the hassle and annoyance of starting from scratch)!
The next step is our 30 day free trial.
Document automation packed with helpful features
Fully editable forms
Edit any portion of your TurboLaw forms – including court forms!
Create your own letterhead in TurboLaw or copy/paste your own.
Use our templates or create and manage your own to save time.
Never fully recalculate a financial statement again.
Get document instructions (paper color, size) while you work.
Store contact information, auto-fill forms, and notate cases.
Get the documents you need right at your fingertips, 24/7.
Conflict of Interest Check
Automatically check for interest based on Social Security numbers.
Ensure your information is safe with one-click backup.
See it for yourself
Click the button below to get access to a short video demo where you can see for yourself how TurboLaw Document Software helps you get more clients, have happier clients, and get home on time.
Family Matters Edition
If you practice family law in Maine, you’ll love our ME Family Matters program! We stay on top of all of the form changes and automatically update forms in your software.
Forms Included in the Family Matters Edition
- AD-001 (7-16) - Petition for Adoption and Name Change
- AD-003 (7-16) - Consent of Other Than Parent
- AD-004 (7-16) - Consent by Person to be Adopted
- AD-005 (7-16) - Child Custody Affidavit
- AD-006 (7-16) - Confidential Statement to Accompany Petition for Adoption
- AD-007 (7-16) - Report of Disbursements
- AD-010 (10-16) - Adoption Registry Acknowledgment
- AD-011 (10-16) - Secondary Placement Affidavit
- AD-012 (10-16) - Certificate of Counseling
- AD-013 (10-16) - Consent of Parent to Adoption
- AD-014 (10-16) - Consent of Parent to Adoption (Outside the State of Maine)
Correspondence - General
- Letter - General
- Letter to Clerk re Enclosure(s) - General
- Letter to Client re Enclosure - Action
- Letter to Client re Enclosure - No Action
- Letter to Opposing Counsel
- FM-040-S (8-16) - Child Support Worksheet
- FM-040-SA (8-16) - Supplemental Worksheet
- FM-042 (4-14) - Certificate In Lieu of Financial Statement
- FM-043 (10-10) - Financial Statement
- Income Withholding Order
- GS-001 (7-16) - Petition for Appointment of Temporary Guardian of Minor
- GS-003 (7-16) - Petition for Appointment of Permanent Guardian of Minor
- GS-006 (7-16) - Acceptance of Appointment by Guardian of Minor
- GS-007 (7-16) - Petition for Termination-Removal-Resignation of Guardianship
- GS-010 (10-16) - Child Custody Affidavit in Support of Appointment of Guardian of Minor
- GS-011 (10-16) - Letters of Guardianship
- FM-062 (6-14) - Motion to Modify
- FM-068 (4-14) - Motion for Contempt Rule 66
- FM-070 (4-14) - Motion to Enforce
- FM-214 (10-15) - Motion to Enforce Visitation for Military Members
- CV-036 (7-16) - Acknowledgment Receipt of Summons & Complaint, Post-Judgment Motion
- CV-CR-FM-PC-200 (7-15) - SSN Confidential Disclosure Form
- CV-FM-103 (10-15) - Notice of Hearing
- CV-FM-202 (4-13) - Affidavit Service Completed by Alternate Means
- FM-002 (6-16) - Family Matters Summary Sheet
- FM-004 (6-16) - Complaint for Divorce (with children)
- FM-005 (4-14) - Complaint for Divorce (no children)
- FM-006 (6-16) - Paternity, Parental Rights
- FM-008 (4-14) - Petition For Expedited Enforcement Of Child Custody Determination
- FM-050 (4-14) - Child Support Affidavit
- FM-052 (4-14) - Federal Affidavit
- FM-054 (4-14) - Certifcate in Lieu of Case Management Conference
- FM-055 (4-14) - Verification of Diligent Job Search
- FM-056 (4-14) - Certificate Regarding Real Estate
- FM-057 (4-14) - Affidavit for Confidential Address
- FM-058 (4-14) - Affidavit-Request for Registration of a Foreign Order
- FM-064 (4-14) - Petition for Emancipation
- FM-071 (4-14) - Objection to Final Order of Magistrate
- FM-087 (7-16) - Info Regarding Case Management
- FM-125 (9-15) - Order Appointing Guardian Ad Litem
- FM-132S (8-16) - Child Support Order
- FM-137 (2-09) - Contempt Scheduling Order
- FM-160 (4-14), Waiver of Right to Object and Waiver of Appeal
- FM-171 (3-13), Abstract of Divorce Decree
- FM-181 (4-14) - Verified Application for Issuance of Warrant
- FM-186 (6-16) - Answer and Counterclaim for Divorce
- FM-187 (6-16) - Answer and Counterclaim Parental Rights-Responsibilities
- FM-188 (4-13) - Order for Service by Alternate Means
- FM-216 (8-16) - Uncontested Joint Petition for Pre-Birth Determination of Parentage
- PB-003 (10-16) - Jurisdictional Affidavit
- PB-005 (10-16) - Additional Party Summary Sheet
I wanted to write to thank you and your firm for the substantial support which you provided to me in connection with the installation of my TurboLaw upgrade. I have dealt with other vendors of legal software, and TurboLaw is by far the best, both with respect to the product itself and also with respect to the technical support assistance which you provide. Your services and product have promoted the efficient running of my office.Joyce G. Perocchi
Thank you for being so responsive. It is good to have responsive ‘partners’ like you to help me with my practice. Thanks again.Michael P. Friedman, Esq
I appreciate your customer service. TurboLaw rocks!Attorney Alison Zollo Lebleu
Stress-free support when you need a hand
a responsive partner when you need help
Prefer to talk to a human? Give us a call Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm ET, and we'll help you out!
TOLL FREE: (800) 518-8726
INT'L: +1 (508) 283-1389
Windows System Requirements
TurboLaw Document Software requires the following minimum system configuration:
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or higher (TurboLaw Document Software setup downloads and installs this automatically)
- Microsoft Word 2007 or later and Microsoft Excel 2007 or later
Cloud for Mac and mobile devices
You don't need a PC to use TurboLaw Document Software. Use the Cloud version and access TurboLaw Document Software from anywhere on almost any device - all you need is an internet connection!