Download the TurboLaw Client Vieweredit and print TurboLaw-based documents sent to you by your attorney
For Windows PCs only. Setup files are stored on and downloaded from the TurboLaw website
How to Install
Before installing, please make sure your computer meets the system requirements for the TurboLaw Client Viewer. You only need to install this once; once it has been installed you will be able to open TurboLaw-based documents normally.
- Click the button above to download “client-viewer-setup.exe” to your computer. You may be asked whether you want to Save, Run, or Open the file – click Run or Open (if you don’t have those options, just click Save.)
- Once the file is done downloading, the installation will begin. If you chose Save in the previous step, locate the “client-viewer-setup.exe” file and double-click it to begin setup.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation of the TurboLaw Client Viewer.
How to Use
You will not see an icon for the TurboLaw Client Viewer – it is just an add-in to Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel so there is nothing you need to click or do to use it; it is active as soon as it is installed. Once you have installed it, you can just open any files sent to you by your attorney as you normally would – you will be able to save and print them just like any other document.
The TurboLaw Client Viewer requires the following minimum system configuration:
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- Microsoft Word 2007 or later and Microsoft Excel 2007 or later
The TurboLaw Client Viewer is not required for Macintosh users and will not work on a Macintosh computer or in the Macintosh versions of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Stress-free support when you need a hand
a responsive partner when you need help
Prefer to talk to a human? Give us a call Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm ET, and we'll help you out!
TOLL FREE: (800) 518-8726
INT'L: +1 (508) 283-1389